Aug 28, 2015

Toddler's iPad Apps

- As a frequent flyer and full time mom I really love iPad in certain occasions such as flights, severe bad weather and my home chores.... I wish I didn't, but I do...  In the ideal world kids should not watch TV, play with iPads or video games, but let's get real guys, world has changed, and in small doses I think they might help their development. So here are some iPad apps that my daughter loves (please don't get overwhelmed, I bought them little by little...). They work offline (but be sure to download them and all the in-app purchases prior to your trip!) 

- Video Touch : I recommend buying the bundle. It's a lot of short films of people playing musical instruments, animals, etc. It is my daughter's favorite!

-Peekaboo: I also recommend the bundle:

-Bebop blox: the kids build the selected object/ animal using the blocks:

- Mr & Mrs Potato Head change costumes and scenarios:

- Sorting, matching etc with these apps:

- Pink Fong (Mother Goose Club): (I recommend the songs only... I don't like the stories)

- Fish School: My daughter learned the abc song with this app, when she was 20 months old!

- Endless Alphabet: little monsters teach kids spelling and word meanings...

- Wheels on the bus: There is that annoying but classic song, but also has coloring book, etc

- Ballon made animals:

- A must have in Brazil, now in English (also in Spanish):


0 comments:

Post a Comment